WE HAVE THE SOLUTION FOR YOU!
We Provide Insurance Solutions for the following States:
A RELATIONSHIP THAT’S FOCUSED ON YOUR NEEDS
Your family, your business and your possessions are all important to you, but you may not know how to best protect them. We have the experience to navigate the unique risks you face, serving as your Insurance Advisor.
It is our philosophy that insurance is a personal product that must be tailored to your individual needs. We are committed to take the time to understand our clients and make our recommendations based upon your needs.
As an independent agency we work for you, not for the insurance company. We will always keep your best interest in mind. This is reflected in everything we do from our exceptional customer service to our commitment to protecting your sensitive information.
Why Choose Alison James & Associates:
- We know the “ins and outs” of insurance.
- We can help you get the coverage you need and make sure you’re not paying for things you don’t.
- One phone call or email gets you quotes from multiple insurance companies.
- As an Independent agency we represent many insurance companies. We can help you to find the one that is the best fit and price for you. Why spend hours comparing companies on the internet when you can make one phone call and get quotes from multiple companies?
- You can handle all of your insurance needs in one place. Auto, Home, Life, and Business.
- You receive extra advantages at no extra expense.
Your home is one of your biggest assets, and it’s important to do all that you can to protect it. We’ll help you plan for the unexpected with insurance coverage that’s just right for you and your family.
Your vehicle can be a fairly costly investment – one that is exposed to many potential losses that are out of your control. We’ll make sure you have the protection you need at a price you can afford.
In today’s ever-changing environment, risk is constant. Business insurance isn’t. We’ll thoroughly assess your business and situation to develop creative, comprehensive, cost-effective solutions that fit your needs.
Life insurance may be one of the most important purchases you'll ever make. In the event of a tragedy, life insurance proceeds can help pay the bills, continue a family business, finance future needs like your children's education, protect your spouse's retirement plans, and much more.